Monday, November 16, 2009

Domu Quits



"I have so many people to thank for all the personal and professional support they have given me over the years, but I shall do that personally in time. But I want to thank everyone who has bought a song, paid an entrance fee, had a dance or just come up and spoke to me about life, music, the world or whatever" DOMU

Repost from http://likeathrottle.blogspot.com/ Dj Day's blog

http://www.trebleo.co.uk/domu-weekly-blog/the-end/

I can't say I haven't felt that way over the years and Domu is way more successful than I am. I love making music, djing and listening to new sounds. I really feel like it's not about how successful you are, it's the fact that you did something regardless of it's measured value. You have such a short time here on earth, and so much of it is wasted on the necessary steps like driving, working, shopping, etc. Those moments are so useless sometimes, it's in art that you get to create something that is beyond you in a way. Once you put it out, it's not going away easy. It might be "lost" in a bigger and bigger sea as technology provides unending ways to show, collect, and save. But, that one thing can help someone one day in that time of need or moment of bliss. Music still gives me goosebumps when done right, as long as that continues I'll always make sure we produce and release music.

I want to personally thank everyone for the support and love that we have received over the years.. much respect..

No comments:

Post a Comment