Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Keep the funk alive


Sorry, I have not been blogging as much these days. I took on a new job and it now seems like my life is pretty much one big rush. I did however have time to submit the new Neighbour remixes to Kudos whom say the release should be out by May. We also have a record from Mash & Munkee ready, but I'm still waiting on the labels from the Doc, so hopefully he will get them to me soon. On the Baffin Island tip we have a new record from Neighbour and a record from Badboe. All the songs are mastered, I just need to get the copy together and get Marley on the artwork for those. Frank has been busy in the studio working on our live show, and I'm slowly building up our visuals for it.. I'm not a 100% sure which direction to take visually, but I'm working it out bit by bit. I do know we will be using the NUVJ for visuals, and the APC-40 and MPC pads for audio with Ableton. As for new music, it's slow going, but I did manage to get some work done on the Farid remix. Going to zip it up and bring it over to Franks today for further work. Okay, gotta get back to work. I'll try and post up some audio or something meaningful soon. Until then keep the funk alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment