Thursday, October 21, 2010

Phoenix - Rome - Jus One Remix



Phoenix has become one of favorite bands over the last 2 years, and I'm always digging for interesting remixes of their songs. The other day I ran across this boogie remix of Rome and downloaded it and put it in the shuffle. I like to check out songs a bit before I move them into my music folder and unto my serato drive, as I find some songs don't resonate with me after a couple of plays or some songs get more interesting after a couple of plays. This remix of Rome is one of the later, and Jus-One really did a good job on this remix. I really dig the added elements and he moves the song into a whole new light. Be sure to check out some of his other tunes as he is really talented, I also really dug his track Bumbaclart_star-jus_one_VIP_dubplate_mix and the Santigold "L.e.s. artistes" jus one rerub.

Phoenix "Rome" (Jus-One Remix)

Phoenix-Rome_just_one_remix by jus-one

No comments:

Post a Comment