Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



I will be away from the computer for a few days, so this will be my last post before next week. Hope you enjoyed this weeks finds, as this has been a stellar week of music finds for me. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans, and to our international crew word up and thanks so much for supporting Funk Weapons, Baffin Island and Super Hi-Fi.

We have some nice records planned for Winter/Spring 10/11, with an EP in the works from Clayton and Fulcrum. We also have a full EP wrapped up and ready to roll from Kool Hertz that we will be working hard on pushing after the Holiday weekend. Frank has been hard at work in the Studio working on the next AGFA album, I have helped on some tunes and finished up a Crazy Penis type track for the album. We are still working on it and building up the live show, so hopefully next year we can drop that on you.

Okay, take care and I'll leave you with this wonderful number from Sorcerer called Hustlers Play.

Hustlers Play by sorcerermusic

It's still got like 60 downloads left on the Soundcloud page so go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment