Thursday, January 13, 2011

Refreshing and Cold Ice T



Back in the good old Richmond days my dude Boogle used to have this dope ass remix of "New Jack Hustler", which was a DMC promo and really hard to find. I recently found a copy of the whole EP, and it was refreshing to hear again. David Morales did the remixes and I really think he added a nice thick sound to the remixes. The Sax mix and reprise sounded really dated and corny, but I think the 12" and Stress mixes hold up. Check em out and drop me a note if your feeling the blog. Have a wonderful weekend and respect to Martin Luther King Jr.

Ice T "New Jack Hustler" Nino's Theme 12" Mix 320 DL

Ice T - New Jack Hustler (Stress Mix) 1991 by Adamski89

Bonus: Pusher Man flipped into this jackin house song

Polymer City - Biggest Dope Dealin by Cuthbert Colossus

1 comment: