Friday, February 11, 2011

Set off the Faith - Classic Hip Hop Downloads



Hope everyone has had a decent week, I have been just kinda hurt up all week from raving it up over the weekend, but I think I finally caught up on my sleep and I’m back in action. First off we have a remix of Big Daddy Kane’s “Set it Off” by Freqnik & WDRE, which is a nice updated take on this classic track. It could use a little re-edit to give you some mix in, but I’ll leave that up to you. Next up we got a re-edit of De La Soul’s “Keepin The Faith” by Touchsoul, whom add a nice long mix in intro and outro and retains the original in the middle. I loved De La Soul is dead, it was one of those albums that was on constant repeat on my walkman in high school along with Black Sheep, Public Enemy and Slick Rick. Anyway, hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cheers to Touchsoul and Freqnik & WDRE for the tight music.
Set it Off Big Daddy Kane WDRE & Freqnik Funk Mix by Freqnik & WDRE
De La Soul - Keepin The Faith (Just A Touchsoul Edit) by touchsoul

De la soul “keepin the faith" (A Touchsoul Edit)


BONUS: A little house remix of SWV’s “hey-mr-dj” from Richie Kidd… cch chh cch check it
Hey Mr Dj -Richie Kidd & Floor Flusher www.RichieKidd.com Freebie..... by Richie Kidd

2 comments: