Monday, April 4, 2011

AXE - Ghetto Funk Download



Sorry for the delay here at FW HQ, my wife had a baby boy last week and I have just been handling family duties and working on some re-edits and new tunes. Frank and I got up this last weekend and played a great outdoor gig here in DC, it was the closing of the Forward Fest and it was such a wonderful day. The picture is of my daughter dance battling a nice couple, while we drop some Sleeve and Stevie Wonder tunes.

I also wanted to mention we got an EP in the works from Rory Hoy coming out in a little bit, the Kool Hertz EP should be out any day now and The Breakbeat Junkie vs DJP EP on Baffin should be out in 2-3 weeks. These are all super hot EP's, and we are looking forward to putting these out.

Axe has been dropping some ghetto funk heat recently and I thought I would share. Dude kicks it from the land of OZ, and while he isn't doing anything super ground breaking, he does just drop solid bombs that seem to work in a lot of situations. I can drop these in a top 40's ish type set or straight up for the underground.

Axe - Keep It Flowing - 4A or 5A - 110.mp3

Axe - Ya'll Want This - 9A - 118.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment